Monday, April 13, 2009

come back !

had my first paper today..
having English paper tomorrow,
gona write essay essay and essaysssss
thats why im practicing here.
hahahaha!

just checked through my photo album
really miss my friends so so much..
T_T
after final we should hang out ok
show u some pictures..

[ umm click to enlarge. LoL ]



My bRothers ! ( cc n cy ^^ )



Disted Prom Night ( with ahsaix )



with kerk wei



Mx's special decoration



the girls




siao kia LYK's birthday ( @ paradise beach )



chan ai min's birthday ( and the sausages she prepared for us ^^ )





my birthday ^^ ( thx Bj Yc Beh n Nmy )



Buffet in E&O hotel with Beh Bj Mx and Yc ( thank you Beh )



in E&O hotel with Bj my bestest Dude ever



and mR.Jonathan cce



new year BBq with my gang ^^



in egate Noodle Station



Egate Starbuck ( with jason zk ch sophia engchun buck2 jonathan )



new year Cho Tai Dee =P ( notice Bj's pakao . wtf ! )



photoshop with five of u



and not forgetting, gaming time with my dudes

memorable right.
sometimes we might quarel over little things,
but i hope our friendship last forever
i mean.. with no regrets


23.56 pm
Monday, April 13, 2009