Sunday, April 12, 2009

jump 2009 .

just back from dance .
so tired !!
but addicted. hahaha
i think im gona join dance crew.
(if i pass all my subjects LOL)

like usual, many things happened..
including those im afraid of.
finally happened.
should i sigh or .. ?
i have no idea..
shared with many ppl..
n thx to them, really cheer me up
try not to think so much,
as the night is still young .
heh ^^
special thx to my dudes lahh

like ahjon a.k.a the bubble

jason a.k.a the tasmanian / buttercup

sunzane tan a.k.a the dai bo leng blossom

benjoon a.k.a the coolninja boy

and many else. LoL

ahahaha. i guess u know why im calling some of them like that if u watch the powerpuff video we made.

tomorrow final d ah !!
thx for all the wishes k ^^
means alot to me..

gona do my final revision later,
ready for tomorrow

and, thank you..
我的精神支柱 =)

ps : not forgetting, tQ for ur "energy bar", i will bring it into exam hall 2moro

adios .



21.20 pm
Sunday,April 12,2009