Friday, April 10, 2009

to.. you



Its been a while..
a long one..
this post is to someone,
someone i really do care about..
you know who you're

well..
when i blog, i share my feeling
and when i share, i write it with my heart...
i like it here ^^
u know,
i always hoping u to see this..
its strange for ppl like u n me,
two kind of different ppl
we met,
we talked,
we shared,
we angry,
we jealous,
we forgive,
we waited,
and we fall in love without any notices.

can u imagine?
for two different types of ppl?
the communication?
the understanding?
the telepathy?
shit right?

...look,
im not the romantic one
maybe thats what u always wanted for
i dont show my real feeling
its hard for u to endure ppl like me
right?
i know that..
theres alot of stuff i wanted to tell u
i dont hope the last time we meet will end up like this.
in a better way at least?


i miss you badly .

23.41 pm
friday,April 10,2009